The nxt generation of gaming is actually today. With consoles such as Wii,Ps3,Xbox360.......the future of high-def. gaming is in the palm of our hands. When I got my 360, it didnt came with a HDMI port thus, no HDMI for me although my tv can support it. -____-
It all started when I was four yrs old. Back then my cousins was abt my age now and plays the ol'skool Sega Saturn arcade style. That was back in 1998. huh,,,, i'm a gamer born HEHE.... i've lived throgh yrs of crappy graphics where you can't see shit. And now looks like we have reached the limit.
HD, the best. SuperHV.... I think I heard this somewhere..... holodeck... awesome but impossible... at least NVIDIA created 3D graphics/glasses for gaming.....a.k.a. GEFORCE 3D VISION.... at least we know its going somewhere now.... no pics yet of this gadget here as still new to this but you dudes can research it ($296) PEACE hmm.. lengthy post.;(
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment