
If theres somethin' strange in the neghbourhood, WHO YA GONNA CALL? Ghostbusters (followed by sirens of Ecto-1) Hello I guess its been a while since I was here. Please do tag if you do read this as I really don't know how many people is reading this bull&^%$. Well, really enjoyed playing Ghostbusters: The Video Game on my 360. It is a fun game to be played solo and I had fun slamming ghost on to the ground. Feels like meat balls/your balls being squashed literally. 550/1000 for the game's gamerscore on my 360 . Total gamerscore is 12'615.
Sweet mother of all games, thats a mouthfull.
Proton pack has new features. Dunno from movies or not, its like ol' skool movie. Forgotten most of it. It has the standard proton pack, dark matter thingy which primary is like shotgun execpt that its blue while secondary attack is stasis, slime gun thingy which primary is green slime which is useful to slime over ghosts while secondary is slime tether which is like shooting mucus to stick things together often used to solve things in the game and finally is the meson collider primary is homing beacon secondary is an automatic burst of lasers that follow the beacon. Storyline is great and awesome, worth my cash. Well, im broke right now after buying some stuffs. Nuff said. 8.5/10. Not gonna say more. Want more go buy it and experience it. I feel like some one give me money for this review please.............. May the force bring peace upon you!!!!!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment