Haha, this pure evidence for the PS3 fanboys back at school( no offense to the rest of the world). This is for Rawk, Yyat, Ghaz and even to the CSM. Looks to me that there are more Xbox 360 owners. Haha, well may the force bring peace upon you..!! I'm rubbin it in their faces.
Monday, November 2, 2009
I just came across this.....
Haha, this pure evidence for the PS3 fanboys back at school( no offense to the rest of the world). This is for Rawk, Yyat, Ghaz and even to the CSM. Looks to me that there are more Xbox 360 owners. Haha, well may the force bring peace upon you..!! I'm rubbin it in their faces.
Haha, this pure evidence for the PS3 fanboys back at school( no offense to the rest of the world). This is for Rawk, Yyat, Ghaz and even to the CSM. Looks to me that there are more Xbox 360 owners. Haha, well may the force bring peace upon you..!! I'm rubbin it in their faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment