Campaign
The campaign is fairly short but holds a very good storyline of the game. Especially the war that will happen in the game between Russia and the US. Not gonna tell ya the story because I don't wanna spoil it although this is a review. You gotta try the game for yourself. Imagine a tank just drove by around american suburbs. Yeap, that does take place in the game. What I tell you is that Captain Price is back. Yeap, that bastard who you thought who was dead is still alive. Due to being kept in prison all these years( 5 yrs), his rank is still captain. The awkward part is that at some point of the game, you will play as Soap MacTavish which was a sarge but now is a captain as well which used to be under Captain Price's team. Well, expect your mind to be blown away in the campaign as the storyline is so darn perfect.
Multiplayer
Okay, multiplayer is awesome as per usual. This time your maximum rank would be Lvl 70( commander) if i am not wrong. Im still lvl 19 which I think is just a Staff sergeant I, i may be wrong. Sorry if im wrong cause recently been playing Dragon Age : Origins. Kinda lost in the world of Cod. But as usual like CoD 4, the connection when playing online is darn lagging. I hate that. At least CoD5 can have the choice of choosing a local server thus maximum connection speed. Other than that, theres a wide array of weapons, all weapons can be customized for optimum enjoyment. The only thing I hate is that shotguns are secondary weapons. Well, gotta live with it. Hope Dude Vader 3000 and PuNkAnThEm94 can get their copies so we can shoot asses online. I prefer playing Free-for-all though, which leads to my total winning as only 5 wins and 24 losses.
The graphics are great and not much gore compared to CoD5. I'll give the game 9.5/10. Due to the really really really awesome storyline that it has. Well, no matter what platform you have, you should get Modern warfare 2. Alright, this was a request post. I did it. Another request was about Wii and for me to give reviews. i dont know shit about Wii. All I can say is that project natal for the 360 will overpower the Wii. May the force bring peace upon you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment