Monday, November 2, 2009

Suppy doo daa Dudelyz, recently been playin a whole damn lot Halo3. I know the game has been around for about 2 years but still it kicks ass. Playing it on Xbox live with my cousin a.k.a. Dude Vader 3000 coz he got the multiplayer disc from Halo3 ODST from his brother which is my other cuz a.k.a. Kyoka Amakusa. We whooped asses online plus the power of another xbox live friend, yodakid, we whooped more asses. I got over 1000G for Halo3 recently which granted me the security armour and the katana armour for my spartan. Im rubbin it on Dude Vader's face. Good times, dont really know if it could happen again next year. Anyhoo, still making up my mind whether or not to buy Cod MW2 prestige edition. Coz I really want to buy a video capture device and record gameplay and even give proper game reviews. Dang, its hard thinking about it. Well, its the time again for the WTF moments, sort of, in gaming. Some images are kinda old but just wanna share it.
(Sorry if the images looks cramped up, please feel free to enlarge to get a nice look at the images)

Look at him, scratching his glowing balls in a match.

Well, the term playing catch meant that you throw a ball at me and I catch it and I throw it back to you. You...do not throw a sticky grenade instead at my balls which causes me to open fire as a last minute revenge moment knowing that I have a few seconds left to live. ;(

Yeah, in a battle of slayer it doesn't mean that you cant express yourself by dancing.


Oooooo. Ouch, rough landing. Bet ya cant walk or even piss for days.


Last one is from ODST. Well, that displays the Brutes weak spot aint it. Haha...

Well, prior to the launch of Windows 7, Burger King has made a special burger for a special release. Check out this vid by cheapyd...well, peace out, may the force bring peace upon you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment