Yeap, thats true actually for people like me. You know you can't just pull money out of your asses right.. well, currently playing Assassin's Creed II. Yeah, actually got the game and even got a discount coz I kept buying games at that shop, even more frequently lately. $8 less... well, may the force bring peace upon ya.!.! Friday, November 20, 2009
Just came across another poll,
Yeap, thats true actually for people like me. You know you can't just pull money out of your asses right.. well, currently playing Assassin's Creed II. Yeah, actually got the game and even got a discount coz I kept buying games at that shop, even more frequently lately. $8 less... well, may the force bring peace upon ya.!.!
Yeap, thats true actually for people like me. You know you can't just pull money out of your asses right.. well, currently playing Assassin's Creed II. Yeah, actually got the game and even got a discount coz I kept buying games at that shop, even more frequently lately. $8 less... well, may the force bring peace upon ya.!.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment